To know who is God is very simple.
God is a person with the most beautiful spiritual form:
01. He does not have a beard, because His body does not age and beard is a symptom of aging.
02. He does not have wrinkles, because His body does not age and wrinkles are symptoms of aging.
03. He is most merciful to all His creatures, this means merciful to All living entities and not just humans who follow Him.
04. He cannot be crucified nor controlled by His creations.
05. He is most beautiful, there is nobody more beautiful than God. He cannot be average looking.
06. He has already appeared millions of times and not just once, because He is eternal and His creations are unlimited.
07. He saves His pure devotees on the spot and not someday in the future. He does not give post dated checks.
08. He NEVER commands slavery, rape, hatred, looting, and stoning.
09. He gives free will to all. He does not use force nor instill fear, only love.
10. He is never jealous nor envious of anyone, because He is in full control.
11. He does not send anyone to eternal hell, because He is most merciful, forgiving, and loving. He is not a merciless savage.
Only one person fits all the requirements, Lord Krishna.
“The whole cosmic order is under Me. Under My will it is automatically manifested again and again, and under My will it is annihilated at the end.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.8)
“I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.8)
“Furthermore, O Arjuna, I am the generating seed of all existences. There is no being – moving or nonmoving – that can exist without Me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.39)
“Even though over a period of time I might count all the atoms of the universe, I could not count all of My opulences which I manifest within innumerable universes.” (Lord Krishna, Srimad-Bhagavatam 11.16.39)