The theory that it all started with a Big Bang is most unscientific.
The Big Bang Theory
The scientific theory of creation is that there was a big bang, which created the material elements (earth, water, gases, chemicals etc..). These material elements then somehow combined together and created the various planets and one species of living beings. These living beings then somehow changed their bodies and became another species, and so on. In this way the millions of species of living beings we know of were created. This is termed as evolution, thus one body changes into another and so on.
The scientific theory of creation leaves many unanswered questions:
- What or who caused the big bang?
- If a big bang created all the Universes and millions of Planets. Then according to scientific logic, it should be possible to create a small planet or something with a small bang. Can any scientist create anything with a bang?
- Some chemicals mixed together created the first living being. The scientists have all the chemicals in the world; can they mix them and create a living being?
- All the millions of planets are shaped like a sphere, is this by chance?
- The sun has been giving exact amount of sunlight to the various planets including Earth for billions of years. Is this by chance? Too much sun or too little can destroy all life on Earth.