We move in so many ways.
[su_spoiler title=”Read More/Less” anchor=”Read More 1″]
* We have moved from one car to another
* We have moved from one job to another
* We have moved from one friend to another
* We have moved from one partner to another
* We have moved from one street to another
* We have moved from one house to another
* We have moved from one state to another
* We have moved from one country to another
Is it difficult to realize that YOU (the soul) will also move from one body to another? Are you ready for your next move?
“As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. A sober person is not bewildered by such a change.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 2.13)
“As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the soul similarly accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 2.22)
“One who has taken his birth is sure to die, and after death one is sure to take birth again. Therefore, in the unavoidable discharge of your duty, you should not lament.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 2.27)
The above are the words of Lord Krishna (God). He has appeared more than 18,000 times in His original form and millions of times in His other forms, each and every time proving that He is the One and Only God. Are you going to believe Lord Krishna or someone who is invisible, never seen, never proven, one off appearance?