The Bible is full of statements like ‘God this and God that’, but it never gives any details on the person God. This article proves how the father of Jesus is Lord Krishna.
I have asked many Christians to tell me about God and their replies are as follows:
“God is great, God is above in the sky, God is love, God is all powerful. God is all knowing and so on..”
These answers actually do not help us to understand nor know God. If I were to say the greatest cricketer bats very nicely, scores many centuries, and lives somewhere on the planet. Does this information tell you who the greatest cricketer is? Absolutely not.
The simple truth is that the Bible does not describe God, and thus one will never know God by reading the Bible. However, the Bible does give some important information on God which is fully explained in the Bhagavad-Gita and other Vedic scriptures. Thus one has to read the Vedic scriptures to know God.
Before one can know God, one has to know some facts about God, this will immediately rule out the man appointed Gods and imposters.
Some Facts About God
- God does not need to hide in a mountain nor a cave to deliver His message. Lord Krishna spoke the Bhagavad-Gita in front of thousands of men.
- God does not need an angel to deliver His message. God can speak for himself. Lord Krishna spoke the Bhagavad-Gita from His own mouth.
- God does not deliver His message only once. Lord Krishna has personally appeared and spoken the Bhagavad-Gita more than 18,000 times on this planet so far.
- God does not deliver His message only on one planet. Lord Krishna has already spoken the Bhagavad-Gita in millions of universes. 120.533 million years ago, He spoke the Bhagavad-Gita beyond this planet, to the person who maintains the sun planet, Vivaswan.
- The name of God is not just recently known. The word ‘Krishna’ has been known to man for at least 155.522 trillion years on this planet and in millions of universes.
- God is the most beautiful person. There is nobody else more beautiful than Him. Lord Krishna is the most beautiful person, this can be seen even today in Temples with His deity form.
- God is most powerful. Nobody can crucify nor defeat God in anyway. When Lord Krishna appeared 5000 years ago, so many demons challenged and tried to kill Him, but all the demons were defeated. In each and every appearance, Lord Krishna is challenged and all are defeated. Lord Krishna is the only undefeated champion so far.
- God is most merciful. Eventually every living being will get liberation. Even the demons who challenge Lord Krishna are given liberation, this is how merciful Lord Krishna is
- God is most responsible. Lord Krishna does not order His followers to hate or hurt others. The followers of Lord Krishna are full of love for all living beings, thus vegetarians and free from violence
- God is not a bully. Lord Krishna does not force anyone to do anything
- God is fair and just. God has a perfect law and order system called the law of karma. If one hurts another living being, one will be punished accordingly. If one kills and eats an animal today, in the future he will be placed in an animal body and it will be his turn to be killed and eaten, an eye for an eye. There are 8.4 million species of living beings and based on the desires and deserves, the souls are placed in the bodies of different species to experience the desires and deserves, life after life
- God is equal to all living beings. Lord Krishna is the father of all living beings and thus we are all brothers and sisters, we should not hurt, hate, or eat, any of our brothers and sisters
- God is not a monster. God does not spend His time burning and whipping people. Lord Krishna spends His time playing with His friends and taking care of animals
- God is omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent. Lord Krishna is present everywhere in the heart of all living beings as the Supersoul and He is present in every atom. He knows the past, present, and future of all the zillions of living beings. Lord Krishna in His form as Maha Visnu, has millions of universes coming out from His body pores with every exhalation and with every inhalation all the universes go back into His body. When He inhales or exhales just once, 311.040 trillion years pass on planet Earth. This is how great Lord Krishna (God) is.
- God is the most opulent person. “Although it might be possible for Me to count all the atoms within the universe, I could never count all the opulences that I manifest within the innumerable universes.” (Lord Krishna, Uddhava Gita 10.39)
- God is eternal, His teachings are eternal, His religion is eternal (Sanatan Dharma)
1. Who is the God in us All?
“One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.” (Ephesians 4:6)
“And they tempted God in their heart.” (Psalm 78.18)
The above Bible verses very clearly state that God is in us all including Jesus (John 14.10). Those who are intelligent and believe in the truth will ask themselves “Who is in us? Who says He is within us?
Where can I find this information?
“I am the Supersoul, O Arjuna, seated in the hearts of all living entities.” (Lord Krishna,Bhagavad-Gita 10.20)
“I am in everyone’s heart as the Supersoul.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 7.21)
“I, dwelling in their hearts.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.11)
“The Supreme Lord is situated in everyone’s heart.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 18.61)
It is very clear from the Bhagavad-Gita that it is Lord Krishna who is in us all.
2. Where Did Jesus Get his Knowledge?
“The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.” (John 14.10)
“I am seated in everyone’s heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness. By all the Vedas, I am to be known. Indeed, I am the compiler of Vedanta, and I am the knower of the Vedas.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.15)
Jesus very clearly stated that his teachings come from his father who is living in him. It is Lord Krishna who is living in Jesus, and thus from Lord Krishna Jesus got all his knowledge.
3. Did Jesus Give all Credit to Lord Krishna?
Jesus said “Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone” (Mark 10.8)
“My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me” (John 7:16)
Jesus said “I go unto my father: for my father is greater than I” (John 14.28)
“I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself” (John 5.19)
Jesus said “Father forgive them, they know not what they are doing”
In the above verses, Jesus is very clearly giving all credit to Lord Krishna, who is his father and living in his heart. It is unfortunate that some Christians claim that Jesus was God, completely ignoring the teachings of Jesus that God, his father is in his heart. It is Lord Krishna who is in the heart of Jesus and thus the father of Jesus and the God.
4. Are Jesus and God One?
“I and my Father are one” (John 10.30)
“Jesus is the Son of God – an eternal, co-equal part of the Godhead” (Christian Preacher)
One has to read the Bhagavad-Gita to better understand the above verse from the Bible.
“The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts.” (Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.7)
The relationship between God and us, is that we are all part of God. We are all eternal parts of Lord Krishna and thus any living being can say ‘I and God are one’. We (the soul) have the same qualities as Lord Krishna (God), but in minute quantity. We (the soul) are eternal, full of bliss, and full of knowledge.
5. Who Is the Father of Jesus?
“I am the son of God” (Jesus)
“It should be understood that all species of life, O son of Kunte, are made possible by birth in this material nature, and that I am the seed-giving father.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 14.4)
“I am the father of this universe, the mother, the support and the grandsire. I am the object of knowledge, the purifier and the syllable om. I am also the Rg, the Sama and the Yajur Vedas.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.17)
It is Lord Krishna who is the father of Jesus and all living beings. He is also the Vedic scriptures, including the Bhagavad-Gita, which came from the mouth of Lord Krishna.
6. Does God Have a Human Like Form?
“God said ‘Let us make man in our image, in our likeness.’ ” (Genesis 1:26)
The above verse from the Bible, very clearly confirms that God is a person with a human like form with 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 eyes, 2 ears and so on. Also Jesus very clearly declared himself as the son of God and thus God is also a person with 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 eyes, 2 ears and so on.
So who is this person God, who has a human like form?
“Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature as the Supreme Lord of all that be.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.11)
It is Lord Krishna who is the one true God, He has appeared more than 18,000 times so far on this planet in His original form as Lord Krishna and millions of time in His other forms. In each of His appearances, He very clearly proved that He is the one and only God. He has also appeared in millions of other universes. Full details of Lord Krishna including his full description, His past times, the dates of His past appearances, and the dates of His future appearances can be found in the Vedic scripture called Srimad Bhagavatam.
Who is controlling the Cosmos?
“The whole cosmic order is under Me. Under My will it is automatically manifested again and again, and under My will it is annihilated at the end.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.8)
7. Did Jesus Know Lord Krishna as God?
The Bhagavad-Gita is the only scripture on the planet where it very clearly states that God is present within all living beings and Jesus had this and other knowledge because he went to India and learned about the Bhagavad-Gita and Lord Krishna from Vedic Yogis. Jesus lived in India during the lost years of Jesus, from around age 12 to 30 years.
“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.” (John 16:12)
Jesus had many teachings he wanted to teach his disciples but they were not ready to understand and thus Jesus did not disclose his other teachings. These other teachings would have included that Lord Krishna is his father, the God. Even today, most Christians cannot bear to know that God is a person who has appeared more than 18,000 times in His original form and millions of times in His other forms, and His name is Krishna. Out of the 7 billion people on the planet today, for at least 6 billion of these, God is unknown/ invisible. This is because they cannot bear to know God due to following atheistic and man made ideologies. Jesus performed miracles like curing the sick, walking on water, and multiplying food. These miracles have been performed by millions of Vedic Yogis, for millions of years. The fact that Jesus also performed these is simple proof that he got this Mystic Yoga ability from the Vedic Yogis when he lived in India. Even today one can see Vedic Yogis walking on water in India.
“Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature as the Supreme Lord of all that be. ” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.11)
For the foolish and the ignorant, God will be formless, unseen, and unknowable.
8. Can God only be known through a Spiritual Master?
“Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6)
“Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized souls can impart knowledge unto you because they have seen the truth.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 4.34)
Only those who are very pious, free from lust, greed, anger, and violence are qualified to be called spiritual masters and such persons can understand and know Lord Krishna. The Vedic system is that ordinary persons should approach such spiritual masters and serve them. These spiritual masters will impart knowledge which will enable one to slowly know and understand everything and eventually know Lord Krishna in full. Jesus was certainly a very pious person and qualified to be called a spiritual master. If one follows the teachings of Jesus, they will slowly be elevated and like Jesus, eventually know that Lord Krishna is the absolute truth.
9. Did Jesus Preach Love of God?
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might” (Deu 6:5)
“I am the Supreme Lord of all creation and I create and destroy this universe, being it’s ultimate cause. I am the Absolute Truth and one who worships Me with unfailing devotional service comes to Me.” (Lord Krishna, Uddhava Gita 12.45)
Jesus very clearly preached that we should love God with unfailing devotion and the result will be that we will attain the kingdom of Lord Krishna (God).
10. Will Jesus Pay for The Sins of Man?
The Christians seem to think that they can live in sin and Jesus will bail them out. This is completely opposite to what Jesus preached.
“Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings,and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.” (Galatians 5:21) “Nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor covetous,nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit kingdom of God.”(Corinthians 6:10)
It is very clear from the above statements made by Jesus, that the sinners will not be bailed out, they will be punished.
“Pride, arrogance, conceit, anger, harshness and ignorance-these qualities belong to those of demoniac nature, O son of Prtha.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 16.4) “Bewildered by false ego, strength, pride, lust and anger, the demons become envious of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is situated in their own bodies and in the bodies of others, and blaspheme against the real religion.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 16.18)
Jesus very clearly stated that his father is living in him (John 14:10) and in us all (Ephesians 4:6). As stated many times in the Bhagavad-Gita, it is Lord Krishna who is living in Jesus and us all, and thus He is the father of Jesus. Some people cannot bear this truth now (John 16:12) and thus are envious of Lord Krishna and Sanatan Dharma, the real religion.
“One who is not envious but is a kind friend to all living entities, who does not think himself a proprietor and is free from false ego, who is equal in both happiness and distress, who is tolerant, always satisfied, self-controlled, and engaged in devotional service with determination, his mind and intelligence fixed on Me-such a devotee of Mine is very dear to Me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 12-13-14)
11. Jesus’s body was a Temple?
The reason why Hindus place a tilak (red dot) on their forehead is because the body is considered as a Temple of God and it is marked to show this. Jesus also believed his body was a Temple.
“But the temple Jesus was speaking about was his body.” (John 2.21)
12. Has Anyone Seen God?
The Christians and Muslims will say nobody has seen God. They should speak for themselves. The recently created religions are based on man made ideologies and adulterated Vedic teachings and thus for them God will always remain unknown, invisible, and just a name in a book. God cannot be known to the foolish and less spiritually intelligent people. Spiritual intelligence means to understand that we are the soul which is eternal and we (the soul) transmigrate from one body to another, life after life from one body to another based on our desires and deserves (karma and reincarnation). Those who think this is the only life, thus we are the body (no reincarnation) and everything happens by chance (no karma) are materially conscious. For such persons, the spiritual God cannot be known.
“I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I am unborn and infallible.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 7.25)
We can only know God if He gives us the information and only God can create real religion. God is eternal, His teachings are eternal, and His religion must also be eternal. That eternal religion of the eternal God is called Sanatan Dharma, the religion of India. Only the Vedic scriptures actually describe God, and in full, because the Vedic knowledge comes from God himself, Lord Krishna.
“.. Indeed, I am the compiler of Vedanta, and I am the knower of the Vedas.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.15)
Lord Krishna first gave the Vedic knowledge to the first living being created in the universe, Brahma, which was 155.522 trillion years ago in the current cycle alone and in this universe. He has also given the Vedic knowledge to people in millions of universes. For the non-Vedic religion followers, they are limited to a few thousand years of existence and very limited knowledge and whatever truth is found in their scriptures, comes from the Vedic scriptures, the oldest scriptures on the planet. Just because you have not seen Japan, does it mean that nobody has seen Japan? Just because you have not seen a seven headed snake, does it mean that nobody has seen one? God can be seen but only based on His conditions and not ours. God is our master and not our servant.
“My dear Arjuna, only by undivided devotional service can I be understood as I am, standing before you, and can thus be seen directly. Only in this way can you enter into the mysteries of My understanding.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 11.54)
Millions of people have seen Lord Krishna (God) and you can too, but you need to follow His instructions.
13. No need for the sun.
“And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light; and they shall reign for ever and ever.” (Revelation 22:5)
The above verse from the Bible is very similar to the below from the Bhagavad-Gita, which was written 5000 years ago.
“That supreme abode of Mine is not illumined by the sun or moon, nor by ﬁre or electricity. Those who reach it never return to this material world.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.6)
One can clearly see that the Bhagavad-Gita is spoken by God Himself and the Bible is written by man declaring a God.
14. God is the beginning and the end.
“I am alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.” (Revelation 22:13)
“Of all creations I am the beginning and the end and also the middle.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.32)
“Of letters I am the letter A, and among compound words I am the dual compound.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.33)
15. Why do Hindus take off shoes before entering Temples?
“And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest [is] holy ground.” (Exodus 3:5)
Jesus ordered his followers to live without sin and love God with all their might (Deu 6:5), thus one should love Lord Krishna (God), the father of Jesus. Jesus very clearly gave the first steps to knowing his father, Lord Krishna.
- Thy shall not kill – No killing of humans or animals, Vegetarianism
- Live without sin – This means no relationship outside marriage, no meat, no intoxication, no gambling
- As you sow so shall you reap – You are responsible for all your actions (Karma). So take good actions and not bad actions
- Love God – Love Lord Krishna
“That is the way of the spiritual and godly life, after attaining which a man is not bewildered. If one is thus situated even at the hour of death, one can enter into the kingdom of God.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 2.72)
Lord Krishna is so merciful that even if one surrenders unto him in the last hour before death, one will enter into the kingdom of God.