Detoxify Your Brain
If you detoxify your brain, the body will automatically be detoxified. But if you detoxify the body, leaving out the brain, then it’s like an elephant taking bath. The elephants take a very nice bath in the river, but then they come out and throw dirt all over them selves.
- Give up wicked mentality. Don’t do onto others what you wouldn’t like done to you. Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Pay others what you would like to be paid, if you were doing the same thing.
- Give up hatred. Like all, love all.
- Don’t be selfish. Think of others. Do something for the benefit of all living beings.
- Don’t curse anyone.
- Consider all living beings as your brothers and sisters.
- The food you eat, how it’s stored and cooked, affects your consciousness in a significant way. The natural way is the best way. Eat fresh, don’t eat frozen foods. Using plastic and glass containers for storing and cooking, and microwaves is not natural. Use metal, and clay pots and plates only, don’t use plastic and glass. The natural and best way to cook is to use a wood fire, gas is second best.
- Cows milk is by far the most nutritious food, and it has the potency to give spiritual intelligence. Drink milk and eat dairy products. It is far better to drink milk from cows and do some direct service to them, to help them. Than to go vegan, and do nothing for them directly.
- Don’t imprison animals like dogs, cats, fish, and others. Let them leave a free life in their own environment with their own kind (don’t keep pets).
- Don’t compare yourself with God. God is a person, like you, but He is great, and you are not. Just because you are not a brain surgeon, this does not mean that brain surgeons are not persons like you. They are persons like you, but they are great and you are not. If an elephant lifts a 300kg weight, he is not considered great. But if a human lifts a 300kg weight, he is considered great. In a similar way, God is a person like us with 2 hands, 2 legs, and so on, but He is the greatest person.
- Don’t think God has to do everything based on your perception. Just because humans beget children by a male and female joining. God does not beget like us, although He is a person like us. He can beget by simply glancing at a female and impregnating her. He can also beget without a female. That’s why He is great.
- Don’t base everything on your limited knowledge and understanding. Everything that is created, has a form and is visible, so why should the creator be formless and invisible? God has form and is visible.
- To find the best swimmer, you have to see the records of all the swimmers in the world living today and who have appeared in the past. In a similar way, to find the greatest person. See the records of all who have appeared in the world.
- One cannot get a degree in a subject, by reading just one book. In a similar way, one will never know the truth, by just basing everything on one book. One must read many books to realize the truth.
- Knowledge is not limited to what you know. Intelligence is not limited to your intelligence. There are others who have far more knowledge and intelligence than you.
- Don’t judge a book by the cover. See the contents also. In a similar way, don’t judge others simply based on their dress. Appearances are deceiving. There are many wolves in sheep clothing.
- Don’t accept what others say without seeing the proof.
- One lie will force you to lie at least 10 times to cove up the first lie. So be honest from the start.
- The gift of spiritual knowledge, is by far the best gift one can give to others.
- Seeing food on digital devices, does not satisfy our hunger. In a similar way. There is a big difference between seeing a person, flesh to flesh, then via digital devices. Visit people in flesh, not on digital devices.
- Just as you wash off dirt you accumulated the previous day by taking a bath in the morning. In a similar way, if someone offends you, wash off the anger in complete, the next day (forgiveness).
- You came with nothing and will leave with nothing, so don’t get attached to anything or anyone. Learn to let go, and give away (be charitable).
- Giving up ones time for others is the best sacrifice, followed by giving up ones wealth for the benefit of others.
- Sight seeing material places will only materialize you more. Visit spiritual places to increase spiritualism.
All the above is based on a realization of the teachings from the Bhagavad-Gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam.
“Persons who want to advance in superior religion are advised to give up all envy of other living entities, whether in relationship to the body, words or mind. There is no religion superior to this.” (SB 7.15.8)
“The human form of body is meant for understanding the self and the Supreme Self, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, both of whom are transcendentally situated. If both of them can be understood when one is purified by advanced knowledge, for what reason and for whom does a foolish, greedy person maintain the body for sense gratification?” (SB 7.15.40)