All Lives Matter
Based on the Sanatan-Dharma teachings. All livings beings in a country should be considered citizens of the country and all citizens should have protection from the government of the country. This means all humans, and all animals (cows, pigs, chickens, goats, others), should have full protection by the laws of the country. If any citizen is killed, the killer must be punished. There should even be rights for plants, because they are also living beings. Trees and grass should not be destroyed unless there are very good reasons or are replaced. This is the teaching of the Bhagavad-Gita.
“One who is not envious but who is a kind friend to all living entities – he is very dear to Me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 12.13-14)
“Those who are beyond the dualities that arise from doubts, whose minds are engaged within, who are always busy working for the welfare of all living beings and who are free from all sins achieve liberation in the Supreme. ” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 5.25)
Based on the non-Vedic teachings, we are the body. This means a black man cannot say ‘I am not black’. Animals cannot say ‘animal lives matter’.
Only the Bhagavad-Gita teaches that we are not this body, and thus a black man can say ‘I am not black’. Animals can say ‘animal lives matter’.
Based on the Bhagavad-Gita, All Lives Matter, because the living entity is the soul and not the body, and all souls are equal and eternal.
Based on the Bhagavad-Gita:
- We are not this body, but the soul within the body. The car is not the driver.
- The soul is not black, nor white.
- The soul Is not male, nor female.
- Every soul is eternal, full of bliss, and full of knowledge.
- The soul is not American, nor Indian, nor African.
- All living beings have a soul.
- All souls are equal.
- The soul is not high caste, nor low caste.
- Every soul is a family member of God, and this is why all lives matter.
- Every soul is accompanied by God in the heart.
- Every soul gets liberation eventually. There is no eternal damnation.
- No soul can be destroyed by any weapon, burned, blown, nor moistened.
- The soul is not young, nor old.
- The soul is within the heart of all living beings.
“As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the soul similarly accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 2.22)
“Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 2.12)
“I am seated in everyone’s heart..” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.15)
“As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. A sober person is not bewildered by such a change. “ (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 2.13)
“That which pervades the entire body you should know to be indestructible. No one is able to destroy that imperishable soul.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 2.17)
“The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by ﬁre, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 2.23)
#blacklivesmatter #donaldtrump #Iraq #northkorea #stopterrorism #religion #alllivesmatter #whitelivesmatter #cowlivesmatter #slavery #humanslavery #violence #stopviolence #northkoreawar #iraqwar #warinnorthkorea #cowsmatter #stopslaughter #slaughter