– Ignorance of spiritual knowledge is the cause of our bondage in the material world, and knowledge is the cause of our liberation from the material world.
– Ignorance of spiritual knowledge leads to degradation.
– Ignorance of spiritual knowledge results in making wrong decisions which leads to more losses and suffering.
– Religion without spiritual knowledge is blind faith.
– Spiritual knowledge makes one mentality stronger and less likely to be deceived.
– Just as we need to eat to maintain our physical body, we also need to gain spiritual knowledge regularly to maintain our mind and sanity.
“In this world, there is nothing so sublime and pure as transcendental knowledge. Such knowledge is the mature fruit of all mysticism. And one who has achieved this enjoys the self within himself in due course of time.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 4.38)
The topmost spiritual knowledge is in the Bhagavad-Gita.
“This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.2)