There is a direct relationship between nature and humans.
If humans kill nature by chopping down trees, removing grass, killing animals, and polluting the atmosphere. Then nature will kill humans via wars, human mental disorders, disease, and natural disasters. The ecological system is this simple.
Destruction of nature is a sign of human spiritual degradation (reduced religiosity). This means an increase of materialism which includes developing complex mentalities which will only result in more misery for humans.
Destruction of nature includes chopping down trees, removing grass, killing animals, adding cement to raw land, polluting the air with use of chemicals and machinery etc…
Complex human mentalities means:
- Humans have no consideration for each other.
- Humans are self-centered.
- Humans have developed wicked mentalities.
- Humans have developed hatred for others and are merciless.
- Humans cannot understand each other. Thus more arguments and disagreements.
- Humans within a house will have different eating habits, different eating times, different likes and dislikes. Basically very difficult for just 2 humans to live within the same house.
- Ignorance of what is right and what is wrong.
Unfortunately even religious places are managed by ignorant, degraded, and egoistic people. They are not helping people to become more spiritual, their only interest is in collecting more and more money to add more cement to their existing cement and to satisfy their own bellies. The result is that the whole society is misguided.
Serious advice from EternalReligion.org
- Stop destroying trees and grass.
- Plant trees and grass.
- Stop destroying land by adding cement (buildings) to it. Keep it raw with trees and grass.
- Save religiosity by saving nature.
- Stop human degradation by stopping the destruction of nature.
- Stop wars by stopping the destruction of nature.
- Stop humans developing complex mentalities by stopping the destruction of nature.
“One who is not envious but who is a kind friend to all living entities, who does not think himself a proprietor, who is free from false ego and equal both in happiness and distress, who is always satisfied and engaged in devotional service with determination and whose mind and intelligence are in agreement with Me-he is very dear to Me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 12.13-14)
“All living entities” means humans, animals, and plants. Anyone who chops down trees, removes grass, or kills animals is not following the above.
#savenature #naturemattters #stopwars #nature #savehumans #savetrees #savegrass #savelives #saveanimals