The Real God is All Merciful
First of all you should know what merciless and merciful means. Then you will know if you are following the real God who is all merciful or a ruthless dictator (fake man made up god).
What is Merciless?
- If someone gives only one chance then he cannot be called merciful, he is merciless.
- If someone send anyone to eternal hell, then he cannot be called merciful, he is merciless.
- If someone creates a game (of life) and sends the losers to hell, he cannot be called merciful, he is merciless.
- If someone plays hide and seek and sends those who don’t find to eternal hell, then he cannot be called merciful, he is merciless.
- If someone orders women to be taken captive then he cannot be called merciful, he is merciless.
- If someone orders women, men or children to be made into slaves then he cannot be called merciful, he is merciless.
- If someone orders women and girls to be taken captive and made into sex slaves, he cannot called merciful, he is a barbarian.
- If someone divides humans into believers and non-believers , he cannot be called merciful, he is merciless.
- If someone orders the killing of animals, he cannot be called merciful, he is merciless.
What is Merciful?
- If someone gives unlimited chances, he is called merciful.
- If someone does not send anyone to eternal hell, he is called merciful.
- If someone does not order anyone to be taken captive, he is merciful.
- If someone prohibits slavery, he is merciful.
- If someone orders kindness to all living beings he is merciful.
Lord Krishna is the only proven God of mercy and love.
Why Every Soul is Important to Lord Krishna?
Every soul is a family member of Lord Krishna and thus every soul is equally valuable to Lord Krishna. Just like in a family, every child is equally valuable to the mother. No mother wants to see her children suffer eternally. In a similar way, Lord Krishna does not want any of His family members to suffer eternally. Never. Even the most sinful person is very much missed by Lord Krishna in the spiritual manifestation. Lord Krishna is very eager for all souls to go back to the spiritual manifestation and live eternally in complete bliss with Him.
“The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.7)
The above confirms that every soul is eternally a part of Lord Krishna.
“Having obtained real knowledge from a self-realized soul, you will never fall again into such illusion, for by this knowledge you will see that all living beings are but part of the Supreme, or, in other words, that they are Mine.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 4.35)
The above is another confirmation that all souls belong to Lord Krishna. This is why He is all merciful, forgiving, and loving to everyone (humans, animals, and plants).
“I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend, is in Me, and I am also a friend to him.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.29)
The above confirms that Lord Krishna is equal to all souls.
The teachings of Lord Krishna are very clear. All Hindus, Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs, Jains, and even the atheists will eventually get salvation and go back to the spiritual manifestation and live in complete bliss with each other. Even the souls in all the animal and plant bodies will also go back to the spiritual manifestation. All the souls who have appeared on this planet or on the millions of other planets in millions of universes will all eventually go back to the spiritual manifestation. Nobody will be left out or forgotten, because all souls are family members of Lord Krishna.