The Only Proven God of Mercy, Forgiveness, and Love
It is 100% clear that based on the Abrahamic religions, there is eternal damnation. Their scriptures clearly state that if someone is not favored by their God, they go to hell and suffer eternally. They also teach that this is the first and only life. We never existed before this life and after this life, on some day of judgement which they have no clue when. People are judged and either sent to heaven or hell eternally . There is no second chance, there is no forgiveness, no mercy, no love. Does this make any sense to those who have a heart? Even if someone is considered the most sinful, say he suffers for 100 million years. Then surely he has paid for his sins and shouldn’t he be given another chance? Doesn’t 100 million years of burning in hell fire pay for all the sins a person has committed in just one life? What is completely absurd, is that they believe those who don’t follow their religion are automatically destined for eternal hell, regardless of their pious deeds. This would seem completely crazy to those who have a heart with just one atom of love.
What Does Sanatan-Dharma Teach?
Lord Krishna, the God of Sanatan-Dharma is completely different from all other gods. He does not send anybody to eternal hell. This means nobody goes to hell eternally. Not even the most sinful person. Eventually, every single soul is guaranteed to go back to the spiritual manifestation and live eternally in complete bliss.
Here are the all inclusive routes that a soul can take to go back to the spiritual manifestation and live eternally in complete bliss with no old age, no disease, no bills, no taxes, no misery of any kind.
* Anyone who is killed in the presence of Krishna immediately goes back to the spiritual manifestation.
* Anyone who is killed by Krishna immediately goes back to the spiritual manifestation.
* Anyone who is a devotee of Krishna will immediately go back to the spiritual manifestation at death.
* Anyone who does not fall in one of the above three, will get unlimited chances (reincarnation) to attain one of the above.
Thus Lord Krishna is truly the God of mercy, forgiveness, and love.
Here are some proofs of the above from the Vedic scriptures.
1. In the Mahabharat war which took place 5000 years ago and where Lord Krishna spoke the Bhagavad-Gita. All the soldiers on both sides and the animals (horses, elephants etc..) who died on the Battlefield of Kurukṣetra attained their original spiritual form after their death. Due to the causeless mercy of Lord Krishna and the fact that Lord Krishna was present there. They were able to see Him face to face on that occasion.
“At the moment of death, let my ultimate attraction be to Śrī Kṛṣṇa, the Personality of Godhead. I concentrate my mind upon the chariot driver of Arjuna who stood with a whip in His right hand and a bridle rope in His left, who was very careful to give protection to Arjuna’s chariot by all means. Those who saw Him on the Battlefield of Kurukṣetra attained their original forms after death.” (Srimad-Bhagavatam 1.9.39)
2. In the Shrimad-Bhagavatam, Canto 10. There are many stories of those who attacked Krishna when He appeared 5000 years ago. All of them were defeated by Krishna and they all immediately went back to the spiritual manifestation to live eternally in complete bliss. This is how merciful Lord Krishna, the real God is. Even those who try to kill them get liberation.
“And whoever, at the end of his life, quits his body remembering Me alone at once attains My nature. Of this there is no doubt” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 8.5)
3. All devotees of Lord Krishna will go back to the spiritual manifestation at the end of this life. To live eternally in complete bliss.
“Engage your mind always in thinking of Me, become My devotee, offer obeisances to Me and worship Me. Being completely absorbed in Me, surely you will come to Me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.34)
“My dear Arjuna, he who engages in My pure devotional service, free from the contaminations of fruitive activities and mental speculation, he who works for Me, who makes Me the supreme goal of his life, and who is friendly to every living being – he certainly comes to Me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 11.55)
“Though engaged in all kinds of activities, My pure devotee, under My protection, reaches the eternal and imperishable abode by My grace.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 18.56)
4. Those who are not devotees of Lord Krishna will get unlimited chances to become devotees, via repeated birth and death.
“Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be. As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. A sober person is not bewildered by such a change.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 2.12-13)
We are the eternal soul (living entity) and not this temporary lump of matter (the body). The soul transmigrates from one body to another, life after life, exactly based on it’s desires and deserves.
Why Every Soul is Important to Lord Krishna?
Every soul is a family member of Lord Krishna and thus every soul is equally valuable to Lord Krishna. Just like in a family, every child is equally valuable to the mother. No mother wants to see her children suffer eternally. In a similar way, Lord Krishna does not want any of His family members to suffer eternally. Never. Even the most sinful person is very much missed by Lord Krishna in the spiritual manifestation. Lord Krishna is very eager for all souls to go back to the spiritual manifestation and live eternally in complete bliss with Him.
“The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.7)
The above confirms that every soul is eternally a part of Lord Krishna.
“Having obtained real knowledge from a self-realized soul, you will never fall again into such illusion, for by this knowledge you will see that all living beings are but part of the Supreme, or, in other words, that they are Mine.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 4.35)
The above is another confirmation that all souls belong to Lord Krishna. This is why He is all merciful, forgiving, and loving to everyone (humans, animals, and plants).
“I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend, is in Me, and I am also a friend to him.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.29)
The above confirms that Lord Krishna is equal to all souls.
The teachings of Lord Krishna are very clear. All Hindus, Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs, Jains, and even the atheists will eventually get salvation and go back to the spiritual manifestation and live in complete bliss with each other. Even the souls in all the animal and plant bodies will also go back to the spiritual manifestation. All the souls who have appeared on this planet or on the millions of other planets in millions of universes will all eventually go back to the spiritual manifestation. Nobody will be left out or forgotten, because all souls are family members of Lord Krishna.