The Eternal Religion is for those who want to know God in full.
The Eternal Religion is for those who want to:
- Follow the real religion of Peace. The most peaceful of all religions.
- Follow an eternal religion founded by God Himself and not a man
- Follow a religion with unlimited Prophets of God and not just one
- Follow a scripture spoken by God Himself in person
- Follow a religion that has existed for trillions of years and not just a few thousand
- Follow the original religion of man
- Stop killing all together (vegetarianism)
- Know and love God as a person, rather than just a name in a book
- Know exactly who the person God is. His description, history, scheduled incarnations and so on
- Consider all living beings including the animals as brothers and sisters
- Believe that God created all living beings and thus we are all His sons and daughters
- Know when exactly is the Day of Judgement
- Know exactly why some are born poor/diseased/rich and so on
- Follow scientifically proven ideologies (Vegetarianism, Karma, Reincarnation, Yoga…)
- Know all the answers and no speculation
Sanatan Dharma – The Religion Established by God in each Cycle in every Universe
- God is eternal, meaning He has always existed
- The laws created by God for man to follow (religion) must be eternal
- God’s teachings (scriptures) must have eternally existed
- If God has eternally existed then Man must have known him eternally
That eternal religion which was created by the eternal God is called Sanatan Dharma (the eternal religion). Which is also known as the Vedic religion or pure Hinduism. The eternal teachings of God or scriptures are known as the Vedic scriptures.
That person who has eternally been known by man to be God is Lord Krishna.
The Vedic religion has been proven to be the oldest in the world and the oldest scriptures on the Planet are the Vedic scriptures. Which are written in the oldest language known to man, Sanskrit. The most systematic language in the world.
Don’t follow a cheap God nor one that was recently created by man. Don’t follow an invisible God because the real God is a visible Person who has been seen and proven.
The scientists estimate the age of the Universe to be at least 15 Billion years. So why did it take God 15 Billion years to create his religion and send just one Prophet?
The truth is that God already established His religion at the beginning of creation and not just a few thousand years ago and that religion is the Vedic religion, Sanatan-Dharma (Eternal Religion).
The Simple Way to Determine the Truth
The truth is that which has always existed.
2+2=4 is true today, it was true 5000 years ago, it was true 5 trillion years ago, and it will be true in 5 trillion years time. Thus that which is existing today but did not exist 5000 years ago cannot be the truth. Sanatan-Dharma is existing today, it existed 5000 years ago, it existed 5 trillion years ago and it will exist in 5 trillion years time. Sanatan-Dharma is the only truth.
Lord Krishna is the Supreme Father
“It should be understood that all species of life, o son of Kunti, are made possible by birth in this material nature, and that I am the seed giving father” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 14.4)
“I am the father of this universe, the mother, the support and the grandsire”(Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.17)
Lord Krishna is the Supreme Creator – He is the origin of All
“The whole cosmic order is under me. By my will it is manifested again and again, and by my will it is annihilated at the end” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.8)
“Furthermore, O Arjuna, I am the generating seed of all existences. There is no being, moving or unmoving, that can exist without me” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.39)
“I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts”(Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.8)
“Of all that is material and all that is spiritual in this world, know for certain that I am both the origin and the dissolution” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 7.6)
Lord Krishna is the Supreme Controller
“I give heat, and I withhold and send forth the rain” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.19) “With a single fragment of myself I pervade and support this entire universe” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.42)
Lord Krishna is the Supreme Maintainer
“The splendor of the sun, which dissipates the darkness of the whole world, comes from me. And the splendor of the moon and the splendor of fire are also from me” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.12)
“I enter into each planet, and by energy they stay in orbit” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.13)
“This material nature, which is one of my energies is working under my direction”(Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.10)
Lord Krishna is Omnipresent, meaning He is present everywhere
“I am the supersoul, O Arjuna, seated in the hearts of all living entities, I am the beginning, the middle, and the end of all beings” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.20)
Lord Krishna is Omnipotent, meaning He is the greatest
“There is no truth beyond Me. Everything rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread”(Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 7.7)
Lord Krishna is Omniscient, He knows the past, present, and the future
“O Arjuna, I know everything that has happened in the past, all that is happening in the present, and all things that are yet to come. I also know all living entities” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 7.26)
“Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you cannot!”(Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 4.5)
There is Only One God
“Those who are devotees of other gods and who worship them with faith actually worship only me, O son of Kunti, but they do so in a wrong way. I am the only enjoyer and master of all sacrifices. Therefore, those who do not recognize my true transcendental nature fall down” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.24)