This explains how modern man is more uncivilized than ever before.
[su_spoiler title=”Read More/Less” anchor=”Read More 1″]
Please distribute this file to others and help promote the truth. Select, right click mouse and select “save link as”.
Modern day life is all about:
- Materialism (lust for material things like fast cars, big houses, expensive clothing, costly parties etc…)
- Sexual lust (relationships, sex before marriage, marriages based on lust (love marriages) extra marital affairs etc..)
- Easy and quick dinners (eating frozen, un-fresh, micro-waved foods etc..)
- Material education (learning to conquer outer space, make nuclear weapons etc..)
The result of Modern day life is depression, violence, less human values, divorce, disease, family members living miles apart (different states and countries), and ignorance.
- Did you know that our great grand parents had nothing compared to what we have, but they were a lot happier than us.
- Did you know that people are more depressed today then ever before? We actually have drugs specially made for people who are depressed, to help them overcome depression.
- Did you know that many marriages end in a divorce? Divorce was extremely rare in the days of our great grand parents.
- Did you know that we have more diseases today then ever before? Fifty years ago there was no such thing as AIDS, today millions are dying from AIDS. Cancer is a common disease today. In was very rare in the days of our great grand parents.
- Our great grand parents lived on freshly cooked foods, they never ate food cooked the day before or even several hours before.Modern man can only dream of the taste our grand parents tasted.
We want our children to go to the best Universities. To learn what? Does any educational institute teach anything about us? Who we are? Where we come from? Where we are going after this life? Why we suffer? How to truly advance in life? etc…
The truth is that Modern Man is more uncivilized than ever before. Just to talk to a human being on the phone from a company is very difficult, everything is taken over by automation, including phone answering. The human touch is lost.