Sanatan-Dharma is the only religion which does not teach that people go to hell eternally and burn in a fire and suffer. Based on Sanatan-Dharma, nobody goes to eternal hell, eventually every single soul goes back to the spiritual manifestation and lives in complete bliss with no old age, no disease, no death, no misery of any kind.
If you truly believe in following a religion where the God is most merciful, forgiving and loving, then you only have one choice, Sanatan-Dharma.
What Kind of a Person Would Want To Burn People Eternally?
- Please place your hand over a fire for 30 seconds. How does it feel?
- Could you burn someone for 30 seconds?
- Could you burn someone for 1 minute?
- Could you burn someone for 1 hour? Do you have the heart to do this?
- Could you burn someone for 1 month? Do you have the heart to do this?
- Could you burn someone for 1 year? Do you have the heart to do this?
- Could you burn someone for 20 years? Do you have the heart to do this?
- What would you call someone who burns people for millions of years (eternally)? The most merciful? Most loving? Most forgiving? A monster?
I hope you realize that even a fire dragon would not be able to burn a single person for more than a few hours. He would have the heart to stop after a few hours at the most. Do you think the most merciful person, God, would burn anyone eternally?
“One who is not envious but who is a kind friend to all living entities, who does not think himself a proprietor, who is free from false ego and equal both in happiness and distress, who is always satisfied and engaged in devotional service with determination and whose mind and intelligence are in agreement with Me-he is very dear to Me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 12.13-14)
Lord Krishna is the only proven God of mercy and love.