Don’t Accept Evil Ideologies
All the below are evil ideologies which should be rejected.
- Making women into sex slaves.
- Stoning women and men.
- Taking women and children captive.
- Adults marrying children.
- Making men and women into slaves.
- Killing unborn children (abortion).
- Against freedom of religion for all.
- Against freedom of thought, questioning ability, and speech.
- Keeping people in ignorance.
- Hatred of anyone.
- Lying and deception.
- Killing animals.
- To think that killing pleases God.
- To curse others.
- To force people to follow a path.
- To steal knowledge from others and declare as your own.
- To steal objects or properties belonging to others.
Sanatan-Dharma is against all the above evil ideologies. Don’t be deceived, follow the truth.
“Love All, Like All” (Vedic Saints)
“One who is not envious but who is a kind friend to all living entities, who does not think himself a proprietor, who is free from false ego and equal both in happiness and distress, who is always satisfied and engaged in devotional service with determination and whose mind and intelligence are in agreement with Me-he is very dear to Me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 12.13-14)