Anyone who feeds you should be thanked, appreciated, and considered motherly, and not killed, just because they happen to be animals.
Yes one beast is food another beast.
A letter from our most humble friends.
My Dear Humans,
You feel pain, we also feel pain
You are fearful, we are also fearful
You have a soul, we also have a soul
You want to live, we also want to live
You have feelings, we also have feelings
You have a family, we also have a family
You are living beings, we are also living beings
You have consciousness, we also have consciousness
You feel for your children, we also feel for our children
You were created by God, we were also created by the same God
You want your children to be safe, we also want our children to be safe
You wouldn’t like to have your throat cut, we wouldn’t either
You are not food for us, we are also not food for you
Signed: Your most humble friends (Cows, chickens, goats, pigs, and others)
(Humans, please stop killing, go vegetarian)
Vegetarianism, known in Sanskrit as Shakahara, was for millions of years a principle of health and environmental ethics throughout India. The recently created ideologies and ignorance have eroded these ethics.
Explains the fact that God does not want man to eat flesh.
Good health advice based on Vedic knowledge.
The science of good health, Hatha Yoga.
Yoga is a scientifically proven system of purifying the body and mind, for making each of us the master of our senses so that we may develop our emotions and intellect to a level at which we function healthy and in perfect harmony.
- Yoga is the practice of various physical positions, breathing techniques, meditation, chanting of mantras, and taking good karmic actions.
- Yoga is the surest, most reliable, the safest, and the best aid to self-improvement.
- Yoga improves the circulatory, glandular, and nervous and muscle systems.
- Yoga can be used to deal with stiffness, aches and arthritic pain.
- Yoga can strengthen bones and muscles, improve posture, breathe better, relax, and improve their overall health.
- Yoga helps students perform well in exams. Scientific studies have proven this.
- Yoga is preventative measure for a wide range of conditions.
- Scientific studies conducted in India, USA and Europe support the benefits of Yoga.
- Yoga will reaffirm you to righteousness.
- Physiological Benefits of Yoga
- Pulse rate decreases
- Respiratory rate decreases
- Blood pressure decreases
- Cardiovascular efficiency increases
- Gastrointestinal function normalizes
- Endocrine function normalizes
- Excretory functions improve
- Musculoskeletal flexibility and joint range of motion increase
- Posture improves
- Strength and resiliency increase
- Endurance increases
- Energy level increases
- Weight normalizes
- Sleep improves
- Immunity increases
- Pain decreases
- Psychological Benefits of Yoga
- Awareness increase
- Mood improves
- Anxiety and depression decrease
- Hostility decreases
- Attention improves
- Concentration improves
- Memory improves
- Learning efficiency improves